Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What MPG are Vectra VXR owners getting ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What MPG are Vectra VXR owners getting ?

Currently in my 3.2 v6 vectra GSi I'm getting 27.3 using shell v-power
    About 300-330 a tank

Picking up my VXR Vectra Thursday
    So what mpg/miles to a tank full are fellow owners getting at the moment ?
    And does anyone run normal unleaded ?
    Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

No more than 25mpg and thats mixed driving but only use at the weekend so it's mainly heavy footed

Comment

Mine is doing the odd trip around town but most miles are going away to powevents etc, I do drive sensibly and am averaging just under 34 mpg over 1500 miles on Vpower.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by maf View Post
        Currently in my 3.2 v6 vectra GSi I'm getting 27.3 using shell v-power
        About 300-330 a tank

Picking up my VXR Vectra Thursday
        So what mpg/miles to a tank full are fellow owners getting at the moment ?
        And does anyone run normal unleaded ?
        Covered about 5k miles since I had mines, done 28 mpg and that's a good mix of driving styles and motorway/a/b road etc. Just completed a 900 round trip and managed 33mpg mainly motorway - stuck in traffic quite a bit

Not on normal unleaded - use super unleaded.
        Last edited by hayre007; 10 August 2010, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I've averaged 22.5 over 25K miles on cars BC, car used daily but mostly A and B roads very little motorway miles and do like to enjoy the car.
          Did once get 38 mpg on easy motorway trip to Manchester using cc.
          Only ever ran it on V Power since purchase apart from one tank of Tesco 99 and I do know local petrol station staff by first names

Regards Brian

Comment

About 27 mpg in mine

Comment

26.8mpg over the last 21,000miles can get 33+ and into sub 20 when I cane it...
              Kentec inside

Comment

lately been getting about 22 but thats after a few long mway trips which dragged the average up normally 17-19 all tight country roads

Comment

We get about 24 mpg - and that is about 20 miles a day driving small country roads.

I just took the Veccy down to Norfolk last week, and managed 33 mpg on a 270 mile mainly motorway run.
                  Focus RS - Blue + Octavia VRS Blackline (Special Edition) - White

Comment

I use my 2.8 Elite Auto mainly for business, so it tends to be runs on the motorway on CC.
                    41mpg on a regular 70mph motorway run.
                    (although late night runs home from the airport can see that drop to 30mpg :-)
                    when it's mixed roads, it tends to be around 32-33mpg.
                    At the moment, i'm running on Asda special brew.

Interestingly, it's out of warranty in sept, so i'm looking forward to seeing what kind of difference a Courtney remap makes to the economy.

Comment

27-28mpg in mine. Roughly around 300-320 miles from a tank of 99. Thats totally mixed driving on a range of roads.

Comment

27.8 in mine
                        Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

Comment

I get 250 miles to £24 100% town driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy79 View Post
                            I get 250 miles to £24 100% town driving.
                            Crikey that's good..
                            Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

Comment

29.7mpg I averaged in mine when I had it. Mix of motorway and urban so not too bad!

Comment

Working...
                              X