X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket head unit pics

hi

is there anyone that has and aftermarket head unit mounted and have some pics off it...?

been looking at the vxmmi and the zennec as they are oe looking but have not seen how kenwood or pioneer looks like in the vectra.....

i have the dvd90 in mine but would like some media upgrade that can show videos and were i can mount and amplifier to....

anyone that have some pics off theres...?

thanks in advance

Sorry about the poor quality pics, this is my alpine multimedia station
    sigpic

Comment

Here's my Alpine head unit mate and the next pic shows you where I installed my amps.

Comment

What's those switches on either side of headunit? Heated seats? Mine doesn't have that!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
          Here's my Alpine head unit mate and the next pic shows you where I installed my amps.
          Is that Sub any good? is it loud mate?. Im getting either Fusions or Vibes .

Comment

Originally posted by A9121646 View Post
            What's those switches on either side of headunit? Heated seats? Mine doesn't have that!! Lol
            Yea it is mate, you get it with full leather, its immense in the winter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
              Is that Sub any good? is it loud mate?. Im getting either Fusions or Vibes .
              Yeh it's loud Marty just ask any of my neighbours worked with the correct amp it makes the whole car vibrate

Comment

Working...
              X