X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silicone hoses

Yes that old topic has risen its head yet again

I really want silicone pipework for the car, and was wondering who would be interested in this, also which pipes can be done?

I was thinking airbox to turbo taking out the narrow part, boost pipes, with attachments for sensors, manifold pipe, intercooler pipes, vacuum ones too, are these all viable?

Also would all the pipework fit the insignia? As we may get someone to make us these if the market has just opened up a bit
    sigpic

Have you tried roose motorsport? They seem keen on developing new kits.

Comment

Cheers buddy il give them an email
      sigpic

Comment

Right, roose motorsport want to make the pipes

I need a list of every pipe you guys would be interested in being made up? I'm unsure of which ones are viable to do
        sigpic

Comment

Ok I know they look nice but is the cost worth the benefits : possibly better airflow, lighter weight and apparently better thermal dynamics so absorb less heat from the bay.

Oh and don't forget choice of colours could cause arguments

Comment

Rossco you have just answered you question within your question
            sigpic

Comment

You will get the usual ones saying its not worth it, but they don't need to buy them
              sigpic

Comment

two good points in the same amount of minutes your on a roll today stew

Comment

I try, at least someone else can see where I'm coming from
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone that doesn't need there car wish to send there pipes to roose motorsport?

I'm sure you can work out a freebie deal with them either that or I will send mine and just not use my car, they don't know what they can do pipewise, or how long they will require the pipes for until they have them in front of them lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Shame as mine is sat at home in Plymouth doing nothing until dec, could have used that.

Comment

David Sargent at SFS Performance .. they make all courtneys hoses.

Made me a full set of hoses for my Twingo RS FOC.

He bought all OEM kits from Renault for £180. Then made the tooling. Then made a kit. Then sent me a free kit.

All the way through updating me and being really helpful.

Didnt want any money any parts or any commitment from group buys.

The guy i cannot recommend enough.

ALL the tooling and manufacturing is done in Luton. NO CHINESE imports!

Comment

not to mention they do all colours not just red blue and black

pic for idea ..

Comment

Speak with him Danny
                            sigpic

Comment

Mate - ring him tommorow ill give you his number .. tell him you got his details from Danny with the Twingo.

Hes an absolute gent and his company is first class.

He used to have stakes in Samco and they ****** him over so he started SFS. Hes such a nice bloke and the hoses are AMAZING quality

Comment

Working...
                              X