This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st MOT on Friday

Well it's here..........my car's 1st MOT. I've just got it booked in 5mins ago for this Friday. I just hope all goes well especially with me not haven driven it since the 9th of January. So keep your extremities crossed for me guys. The brake discs are a wee bit rusty but my mate who works there says that won't be a problem as they'll clean up when I'm driving it. I'll let you know what happens on Friday

Mine just passed its first one this morning bud so that was another birthday treat for me.
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
      Mine just passed its first one this morning bud so that was another birthday treat for me.
      Nice one. Bet you're glad it passed mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
        Nice one. Bet you're glad it passed mate.
        Well pleased mate, hope yours does too.
        sigpic
        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
          Well pleased mate, hope yours does too.
          Cheers mate.

Comment

Mine went through it's 1st test last Friday - just got an advisory on one of the front tyres. Other than that no problems.

Needs a service and front pads doing soon though.
            Focus RS - Blue + Octavia VRS Blackline (Special Edition) - White

Comment

Have a look at this site. I had my second MOT last month and no problems. MOT only £27 using the printed voucher. Enjoy

http://www.vauxhalldriverscentre.co.uk/offers.html

Comment

what have you made to your car since you are worryed...?

Comment

Originally posted by hapsdoggen View Post
                  what have you made to your car since you are worryed...?
                  Nothing mate it's just that I haven't driven it after an accident I had in January

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
                    Nothing mate it's just that I haven't driven it after an accident I had in January
                    why worry then..... then its factory standard the it should go right truh....

Comment

Originally posted by hapsdoggen View Post
                      why worry then..... then its factory standard the it should go right truh....
                      Cheers Haps

Comment

Is it still just under warranty scotty? If so you have nothing to worry about, well anything major, you look after it like its one of your children, it will sail thru
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                          Is it still just under warranty scotty? If so you have nothing to worry about, well anything major, you look after it like its one of your children, it will sail thru
                          Iirc it's just in by a fortnight,yeah ma kids say remember us Dad? Who said that

Comment

good luck tomoro bud, not that u will need it

Comment

Originally posted by RayWilliams View Post
                              good luck tomoro bud, not that u will need it
                              Cheers Ray it's the guy that did your springs for you that's doing it

Comment

Working...
                              X