This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get mine mapped?

hey, iv only had my vxr since june and im still really happy with the power-its a 280bhp model. but everyone on here are always going on about getting it mapped and the difference. i like keeping the car standard just nice and clean but im tempted to do the remap? im in the west coast of scotland an hour from glasgow, anyone know where i can get it done close to me?
    thanks for the help

Hi mate you could give Kerr and Smith a call. They're based in Cumnock or PM Ray Williams on who sent for one on a bluefin iirc. Tell him Scotty gave you his name.

Kerr and Smith(Cumnock)
    Ayr Road
    East Ayrshire KA18 1
    01290 422 440
    Last edited by Black Knight; 23 August 2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

hi mate where abouts u from?

Comment

im in a wee village outside dunoon

Comment

nice one mate, will look into that
          cheers

Comment

Originally posted by creasybob View Post
            im in a wee village outside dunoon
            strachur? im wemyss bay across the water. im off to lochgoilhead this weekend so if u want taken out a blast in the car or to have a look round it gimme a shout for my number

Comment

yeah thats the place! aye, u got the stage 1 remap done? thats really good of you to offer

Comment

Yeh take the offer matey it's fasssssssssssssssssssssst

Comment

yeah thats the place! aye, u got the stage 1 remap done? thats really good of you to offer
                  yeah but on the bluefin box it says stage 2, i also got a ITG panel filter fitted too. goes like stink

i went for bluefin simply coz i dont have the time to go travel to get it mapped at a garage. so ordered it from TMS and got it within 2 days, then 30 mins later it was mapped and BIG BIG smiles on my face lol

Comment

Originally posted by RayWilliams View Post
                    yeah but on the bluefin box it says stage 2, i also got a ITG panel filter fitted too. goes like stink

i went for bluefin simply coz i dont have the time to go travel to get it mapped at a garage. so ordered it from TMS and got it within 2 days, then 30 mins later it was mapped and BIG BIG smiles on my face lol
                    How comes it say stage 2 mate ?
                    Was your panel filter from Thorney as well, £35 ?
                    Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

just been on the tms website, severly tempted! do you run the car on super unleaded and have you had any probs? cheers

Comment

just been on the tms website, severly tempted! do you run the car on super unleaded and have you had any probs? cheers
                        yeah super always, no problems what so ever ive done 4k since i owned it and never missed a beat

Comment

When you get the stuff Ray is it easy to install/input to the car?

Comment

sounds sweet, did you tell your insurance? did it change much if you did? im 27 so think it might affect mine, maybe not tell them?

Comment

Originally posted by MAF VXR View Post
                              How comes it say stage 2 mate ?
                              Was your panel filter from Thorney as well, £35 ?
                              here u go mate took a pic off my reciept there

got the filter off a member on here that only done a few thousand miles

Comment

Working...
                              X