This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Black Vectra VXR

Has anyone done a Matt Black Vectra VXR paint/vinyl job ?

Or any Vectra-C facelift in Matt Black ?

Pics please?

My paint guy wouldn't do it, I have enquired before, luckily my painter turned me down as its apparently a mare to keep clean and marks easily, but would be good to see
    sigpic

Comment

I reckon it would look great but alas you'd now be considered to be copying the fucus ****....
      Kentec inside

Comment

i have actually thought about it and made enquiries to have this done as well as black wheels,i can get a matt black wrap ,all car covered even all the chrome bits, for £1575....oh thats with either a carbon look bonnet or a carbon look roof,with mirrors carbon covered if i wanted out of excess cutoffs lol.... just waiting on funds to come through and the computer images to be done for me and ill post when i get the pics of how it should look !
        sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
          My paint guy wouldn't do it, I have enquired before, luckily my painter turned me down as its apparently a mare to keep clean and marks easily, but would be good to see
          thats the novelty of a vinyl wrap i suppose stew,as its shinty and wipes easier,dont think id matt paint it,rather wrap it tbh...
          sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

Does anyone think it would be a bit big a machine to be completely Matt tho?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm really undecided Stew,

Looking at the Vectra, the front end would look really good... but the side panels are very flat / slab looking and so is the rear boot / hatch area.

Matt finishes look good as they reflect light and show off the curves and bulges / lines of the bodywork... the vectra only really has these at the front.

However, saying all that.... I cant help think, with the right wheels and subtle carbon detailing here and there... it would look top notch...

Very clean

Comment

Agree with that Steve, ol look into it again I think,
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whitesoxvxr View Post
                  i have actually thought about it and made enquiries to have this done as well as black wheels,i can get a matt black wrap ,all car covered even all the chrome bits, for £1575....oh thats with either a carbon look bonnet or a carbon look roof,with mirrors carbon covered if i wanted out of excess cutoffs lol.... just waiting on funds to come through and the computer images to be done for me and ill post when i get the pics of how it should look !
                  How long do you think your computer images will take?

Comment

I dont think the Matt black wrap looks good at all, to me a car should be nice and shiney, i seen a 5 series BMW on autotrader last week and it was wrapped and i didn't like it at all, but thats just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by thenutz View Post
                      i seen a 5 series BMW on autotrader last week and it was wrapped
                      Take a look here

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ni/...01034366508923

Comment

Most cars look good in matt black if you ask me, although it's a pain to look after.
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

i deliver to charlton athletics training ground on a daily basis and the is a brand spanking new 10 plate range rover sport in a matt black .. looks rank imo !!
                          sigpic
                          www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

im just waiting on the company to do them for me spoons,they took a couple of shots of my car and they are gonna render it to see if i like it... probs just a photoshop lol,if i could do it i would,but not that good in ps im afraid lol

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
                              Thats the one, it looked better before it was wrapped IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X