This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Re-map

Anyone had their VXR remapped yet? If so who by and opinion please?

Yep. Quite a few of us actually.
    I had a VXR PC Stage 1 remap at 6k miles. I now have 11.5k on and it's so much fun.
    Without the sport button on the car is a lot smoother and not so agressive as the standard map. It makes it much easier to drive. The power is still there though!!!!
    With the button on all hell breaks loose. A HUGE amount of power and torque is available. If you think the standard car is quick then a remap will leave you with a huge smile on your face. Mine still does even after almost 6k! All that power is certainly a nice thing on the move. Even at 80 in 6th the car will pull to silly speeds pretty quickly. Put it in 3rd or 4th to overtake and you do so quickly. It's like getting a big shove in the back!
    Although this goes for all the tuners, the service at VXR PC is excellant and you're well looked after. I couldn't recommend a remap enough.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Ian, I know there are a lot of people with remapped Astra;s but looking for anyone that has had their Vectra VXR done.

Comment

Opps! Sorry Dave. I hadn't noticed it was in the Vectra section!

Comment

It's not available just yet Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
            It's not available just yet Dave.
            I beleive the EDS map is.

Comment

Sorry I meant the Vauxhall endorsed one. Hopefully there will be one in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                tut tut
                2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Andyuk911
                  Originally posted by IanVXR
                  tut tut

If a mod wants to remove my posts then feel free. Unless it's useful!?!

Comment

No we will leave it Ian.

Comment

Vectra Re map is currently on a car at VXR Performance Centre , but wont be released until August time , by which time hopefully level 2 will be available too.

Comment

Working...
                      X