X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of it now

You
    Last edited by Andy79; 8 May 2011, 06:14 PM.

Nightmare.. .really sorry for you.

Comment

absolutely gutted for you mate.

i would of got rid of it ages ago if i had that many problems

corsa arctic edition #257
      now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

a know how you feel mate a had an 09plate vectra vxr for 8months and got rid of it and back to a ford st and havent had a bit of bother from it. the faults with the vectra were

non start with 8600mile on the clock was air mass meter
        after getting it back from my local vx dealer wasnt boosting vacuem (spelling) pipe u/s the car was just a pain in the rear end but when it was running right what a car kinda miss it but hated the bills that came with it fuel,road tax etc

hope you get it sorted sooner rather than l8ter mate

Comment

Originally posted by Andy79 View Post
          You may have read my earlier post ref my vectra and all its problems, well the car has now been returned to my house as i am still away down the falklands.

Does anyone have an email address that i can contact network q warranty's on????

This car is slowly starting to get me down now, ive owned the car for 12 months now but only been able to drive it for 5 months
          Hi Andy79, sorry to hear your still having problems. To the problems you've raised, if you reported them to VX within the warranty period and they have not fixed them to your satisfaction then the fact that the warranty period has expired is irrelevant, they have to fix them. Only problems that occur after the warranty period or are not reported within the warranty period are not covered.

To a Network Q email address, the website has one of those forms you can fill out to send a message. This is the link.

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/tools/vau...ontact-us.html

Hope this helps!

-Matt-

Comment

Originally posted by Andy79
            Cheers Matt have tried that but my works computer wont let me log into it so only means i have are email so if anyone has the email address that would be very helpful.
            Hi Andy, here is a link to Dougies Profile, Mr Vauxhall http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=83 Send him a PM with your email on and a link to this thread and ask him to contact you via email and maybe he can point you in the right direction, hope you get it sorted.
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Cheers Bud, have sent him a pm hopefully he will be able to sort me out.
              Im sure he will reply soon enough, keep us posted.
              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Hi andy the way I see it the fault was there before the warrenty ran out they know about it but still hav'nt fixed it so surely its the same issue and they should pay till its fixed.

( is castaways still open?)

Comment

Sickening Andy, they really should be helping you out mate
                  sigpic

Comment

Absolutely disgusting
                    sigpic

Comment

hi andy they should cover it m8 as the problem was there be 4 the warrenty run out lol

Comment

The problem as i see it craig mate is the car was returned to my house with out me seeing it, this was just before August, Only now has the car been started since and its after the warranty has run out, so i can no longer prove to them that the problem was there before my warranty finished.

I think i will be shafted by them, even though they had my car for near 4 months of the warranty life.

Think its time for it to go mate, cant be doing with all these problems and not having a car to drive, back to simple cars.
                        i dont blame u andy u just get sick of it in the end sounds like u have a lot of trouble though andy some cars r like that lol

Comment

Working...
                        X