X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrors

Anyone else noticed this glitch?

When i adjust my passenger side mirrot, its fine, however, when you switch to do the drivers side, it actually does both at the same time, yet in opposite directions??

:?
    VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
    Insignia VXR - Olympic White
    Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Affraid its not a glitch. It is detailed in the manual. They do some funny things these days but its linked to the electronic seat adjustment system. Its also like the issue with cruise control, that does not activate until the first application of the brake pedal for safety reason. Some folks have mistaken this as a fault.

The design of the cruise has also been applied to the Astra and would not be surprised with Zafira, someone else might be able to confirm this.

Comment

You are a bright spark sparky! Thankyou!

I've had the cruise control not work twice now and thinking it about it, it's been when I've stopped off at the services and then gone straight onto the motorway without pressing the brakes!!! It doesn't engage for ages but eventually has and must have been after I have had to brake! I'll have to try that again when it doesn't 'work'!

At least I know it's not a fault now!

Comment

Never had a problem with th cruise control since they replaced the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
          Affraid its not a glitch. It is detailed in the manual. They do some funny things these days but its linked to the electronic seat adjustment system. Its also like the issue with cruise control, that does not activate until the first application of the brake pedal for safety reason. Some folks have mistaken this as a fault.

The design of the cruise has also been applied to the Astra and would not be surprised with Zafira, someone else might be able to confirm this.
          Happened to me in France at the start of a 1500 mile trip....quite tap on the brake pedal sorts the cruise out.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X