X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowler
    replied
    I even took my Elite 2.8T back to the dealer as I was concerned about the amount of water appearing on my drive, it appears to be normal on Vectra C's.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In fairness the Zafira produced a rather large pool of water earlier to today but all is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Andyuk911
    replied
    I doubt it is a problem ... they don't expire like that ... plus the car is too new.

Worth checking the header tank ... at the back yellow cap black bottle ...mine needed a top up.

Leave a comment:

• Catherine
    started a topic Air Con

Air Con

I returned to the car after leaving it parked in a Supermarket for an hour.

Was quite suprised to find a large pool of water had formed just under the drivers door sill. I reversed the car out of the parking space to find another pool under where the engine was all the way down to the drivers door sill.

I knew air con systems drip water but this was an awful lot of water. A lot of people have commented on the trail of water I usually leave at low speed but today was on a different level.

Do you think this is correct, or is the air con about to pack up on me? The car is departing next month so I would rather it didn't expire just before it goes.
Working...
X