X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonstrator

Hi,

Does anyone know a dealer that currently has a VXR as a demo or even a managers cars?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Greens of Rainham may have a demo car

Comment

Many thanks, but too far away.

Comment

Not that desperate yet, then

Comment

No not yet.... :P

Want it to do runs to work for both me and the wife to see what its going to return MPG wise, so to go to Kent then back to Telford then back again, yes it would give me some idea on a long run, but I don't Greens would be happy with another 400 or so miles on the clock....

Comment

My old car is now for sale with a dealer called Bicknells at £21,995 with 9K on the clock. Would be a good car if you wanted to see what they are like run in.

It is showing on Network Q as being at their Worcester and Tipton branches.

Comment

If you boot it 20mpg .. normally 25mpg , more if you take it easy... ie 70mph you will see nearer 30mpg

Hope that helps
              2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Thanks all,

Catherine,

Tipton is close to my work place, plus my wifes parents live there and not only but also......the saleman who sold my me current Vectra now works there, so there could be something in this one. £22K **** me, thats close to a brand spanker....

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
                  My old car is now for sale with a dealer called Bicknells at £21,995 with 9K on the clock. Would be a good car if you wanted to see what they are like run in.

It is showing on Network Q as being at their Worcester and Tipton branches.
                  Out of curiosity, how much is it marked up over what he gave you for it?

Comment

Well being the nosey person that I am I had a snoop through the paperwork that Porsche had. The dealer had bid £15K for it and I got £16K for it.

So someone is trying to make a fortune out of it. I would have thought £18,995 would be a fair price for it but not a penny more.

Comment

£7K profit, plus if whoever buys it has it on the never,never, they stand to make a killing...stone the crows.

At least **** Turpin wore a mask...... :P

Comment

I think they are being very optimistic wanting that kind of money for it tbh, owuld be suprised if they managed to get anywhere near that.

Comment

Absolutely agree with you, a new car would be a better proposition at that sort of money.

Comment

hi there

theres a siver one in dudley motors (vaux dealer)....not a colour thats suits the car....but if all u want is a test drive who cares....lol
                            if u go...ask for paul reade........do u a deal....

Comment

The one in Dudley Motors has gone, went to a dealers in London.

Popped up this afternoon. :?

Comment

Working...
                              X