Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I finally give in with these VXR wheels...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I finally give in with these VXR wheels...

As title!

I've just had the call from the tyre shop and my latest two "slow punctures" are surprise surprise cracked alloys again!

**** it I can't be bothered with the highly sought after VXR alloy anymore I can't find any for cheap anywhere so I'm on the look out for some new 19" alloys. The aftermarket ones simply can not be as weak and brittle as the vauxhall shat.

Any recommendations? Link would be good. I'm half tempted by the VXR copies but quite like these clicky or these copies clicky What you think?

That's three alloys and five tyres this year alone!!!! ******* sick as...
    Kentec inside

i really like the first ones should look good on the vec

Comment

i hated the vxr wheels from day 1, im now on my 6th different set lol, 18" is the future
      sigpic

Comment

What about my 20" wheels?

Comment

18" Pro Race 1.2 is the future.

Cheap tyres
          Strong Castings
          Lightweight
          Wider track

better better better in all areas (except the big wheel look)

Comment

Originally posted by Old man Jimbo View Post
            As title!

I've just had the call from the tyre shop and my latest two "slow punctures" are surprise surprise cracked alloys again!

**** it I can't be bothered with the highly sought after VXR alloy anymore I can't find any for cheap anywhere so I'm on the look out for some new 19" alloys. The aftermarket ones simply can not be as weak and brittle as the vauxhall shat.

Any recommendations? Link would be good. I'm half tempted by the VXR copies but quite like these clicky or these copies clicky What you think?

That's three alloys and five tyres this year alone!!!! ******* sick as...
            The first ones do look nice.

Comment

Ah-men to that!
              sigpic
              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway...
              Microsoft isn't the answer, it's the question. "NO!" Is the answer!

Comment

how about some mint bbs alloys .....pm mandy
                WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Cheers for the replies..

I'd like to keep 19" for two reasons first I have two brand new conti 3's and two less than two month old so obviously I want to use them. Second I just find 18" look a little lost in the Vectra arch and I must say this is just a personal thing not a dig at anyone. Happs I'd love your wheels but I feel within minutes of fitting them they'd be destroyed on the road around here...

I had a quick look at Mandy VXR's wheels look real nice but I'm not sold on the colour for my car. So as I and a few of you like the look of the first one in the links I think I'll order a set up. After all they come in for less than the cost of replacing the two cracked VXR ones!
                  Kentec inside

Comment

personaly i wouldnt waste my money on replicas or copys ....try lookin on demontweeks website there are some very nice new tsw styles
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Antar...item3f0a6e1669
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-19-VAU...item20b9d2054f
                    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                      personaly i wouldnt waste my money on replicas or copys ....try lookin on demontweeks website there are some very nice new tsw styles
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Antar...item3f0a6e1669
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-19-VAU...item20b9d2054f
                      The first alloys ( Irmy Evostar 19" for Antara) dosen´t fit bolrpattern with the Veccy.. Antara´s are 5/115 and vecccy´s are 5/110, Not even wobbly bolts can do the trick here.. Sorry.
                      I have had a set of 20" Irmy Evostars and they also cracked..

Comment

regal do stud pattern convertors, possibilities are now endless
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-bandit View Post
                          regal do stud pattern convertors, possibilities are now endless
                          How do they work then Stew?

Comment

i dont have a clue lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Was in the same situation mate, cut your losses!!!

BBS CH

Vectra VXR
                              Nova GSi XE on tb's

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...a-rebuild-pics)...

Comment

Working...
                              X