X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd70 Navi - Vectra VXR

Good evening folks

I have just bought a CD70 navi unit for my 56 Vectra VXR and as wondering if anybody can let me know if I will need to buy a GPS aerial or will the exiting roof mount have a plug hiding in the headlining that just needs connected.

Any info is appreciated

Bob.

I think you will have to buy a gps receiver (search ebay), as I think the ariel bases are different on cars with sat nav and no sat nav

Comment

Yep. You need a GPS antenna with a fakra plug, and an RGB lead to go between the headunit and CID, if you have the CID fitted.
      sigpic
      SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
      Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
      Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by stampede View Post
        Yep. You need a GPS antenna with a fakra plug, and an RGB lead to go between the headunit and CID, if you have the CID fitted.
        Thanks, have seen a few on ebay with the Fakra connector, I assume that 5V will be ok as that is what most of them are.

Comment

Working...
        X