This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension? (IDS plus and IDS2 plus)?

I'm guessing the 255 models have Ids and the later 280 has ids2 yea?

Or do they both have the same system but the 280 got an update of some kind?

Thanks
    T598 Dave
    Are you VXR enough?
    Last edited by T598 Dave; 9 June 2011, 10:20 PM.
    It aint about how hard you hit............ its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

both ids2 as far as I know but there are couple of small changes on the 280 but vx now only supply one for both 255and280 how come? you looking at buying Stews like

Comment

I thought maybe the electronics were different? I know they have different springs but thought the dampers were the same.

I want to fit eibach springs in the future, was just curious of the difference between the 255 and 280
      It aint about how hard you hit............ its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

Comment

for getting some eibachs the only thing will be if its hatch or estate for axle weight regardless of variant

Comment

cheers mate.

im told the eibachs match up with the dampers real well and improve handling but will the shorter springs wear the dampers out much quicker?

Comment

can't see the shorter springs making any noticeable differance in life its not like your planning on dropping 100mm and slamming the car to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by vxrossco View Post
              can't see the shorter springs making any noticeable differance in life its not like your planning on dropping 100mm and slamming the car to the ground
              ok then thats good news yea i guess its only about 10mm

Comment

I think most of it will be in the luck of the draw as it is. If you think mines just had a shock changed on standard springs but can't think of anyone with springs fitted who's had to do theirs

Comment

Working...
                X