This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAP or Eibach?

Courtenay sell the DAP road springs and Eibach but I don't know which to go for!

I have used Eibach before and find them a comfortable hood quality spring, but don't know much about DAP.

Which is the best spring in your opinion?

And for the purpose if this thread pretend they lower the car the same amount, so looks isn't a factor.

Thanks
    It aint about how hard you hit............ its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

There isn't much in them comfort wise, iv ran both and they are the same, Daps give a better stance
    sigpic

Comment

Have a look in the for sale section think someone /\^^^^^/\ might be selling some daps

Comment

think someone might have had them

Comment

ok thanks guys keep the opinions coming lol
          It aint about how hard you hit............ its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

Comment

yip mine are gone
            sigpic

Comment

I like the sportlines, they don't lower as much as the Dap's at the rear, which i find is better when i'v got passengers in the back.

Comment

had eibach and got rid of them for dap the dap sit better and look lower but found they handle better as well
                sigpicCUSTOME EXHAUST,TOUCH SCREEN,SATNAV,REVERSE CAM DVD,TV,BLUETOOTH
                ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Comment

go for eibach mate alot of people having trouble with the daps

Comment

see a few people having trouble with paint coming off but that,s the early models and they can be replaced from courts under a warranty.ran eibach for a year and sold them on and they guy that brought them had them on car a week and took them off and fitted dap as he said compared to eibach the dap r are so much better.the thing is you should go with what your happy with mate.there are a few other company's starting to do them as well.good luck with your choice mate.
                    sigpicCUSTOME EXHAUST,TOUCH SCREEN,SATNAV,REVERSE CAM DVD,TV,BLUETOOTH
                    ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Comment

I've had both eibach's on my GSi and now have DAP's on the VXR

DAP's IMO
                      Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

hmm DAPS seem the 1st choice then

im not interested in how low the car sits but how it handles.

i doubt it but do they soak up the bumps and rough road surfaces as well as the early 255 springs? or close lol?

Comment

The DAP's sit lower, look better and handle better

TBH you will feel the road more than with the Standard springs but they are worth it and not to bad

Courts are doing them for £168 ATM
                          Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Get the DAPs mate. I've got them, and the car handles so much better than the standard springs (255 model).
                            DAP Springs, EDS Precat decat, TD 1.2, Quaife diff, mapped, RSS Lightweight Clutch - Job done!

Comment

Cheers guys, is there much difference in ride comfort with the daps?

Comment

Working...
                              X