This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 315 bhp 550 nm torque from remap.

Ipf unit showing a map available as a above, seems quite aggressive.

Was thinking of flashing the ecu with it, do i need to consider anything before doing this? Current got it mapped at 300 bhp.

I'm a sensible driver and always wait till calls fully warm before give it the beans.

Think for a minute Amar......................and DO IT!!

Comment

yeh just do it lol

Comment

How does your IPF unit suddenly show a map like that?

Comment

That's a lot of torque, I would maybe consider destroying my engine, I would imagine that kind of map would require cooling
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hayre007 View Post
            Ipf unit showing a map available as a above, seems quite aggressive.

Was thinking of flashing the ecu with it, do i need to consider anything before doing this? Current got it mapped at 300 bhp.

I'm a sensible driver and always wait till calls fully warm before give it the beans.
            Give Regal a call first and ask them what are the requirements above standard to run the map before loading it.
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

LOL @ Brian.

I would play it cautious though and go for 300bhp.
              Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-bandit View Post
                That's a lot of torque, I would maybe consider destroying my engine, I would imagine that kind of map would require cooling
                Its only 410lb ft and Dave just got 315 and 450 from a standard map.

Originally posted by worky View Post
                Give Regal a call first and ask them what are the requirements above standard to run the map before loading it.
                Its been available in Germany for a while as a standard map its the one I told him to email about when he was buying it

Comment

Originally posted by vxrossco View Post
                  Its only 410lb ft and Dave just got 315 and 450 from a standard map.

Its been available in Germany for a while as a standard map its the one I told him to email about when he was buying it
                  iv actually just realised its newton meters
                  sigpic

Comment

its done! will post the results after drive to work tomorrow. Should be a fun drive, let hope the weather stays dry.

Comment

its done! will post the results after drive to work tomorrow. Should be a fun drive, let hope the weather stays dry.
                      Good to hear Amar, bet you can't wait to test pilot it lol.

Comment

Without trying to jinx it i would take the IPF unit with you just incase you need to change the map incase it brings on a warning light or something, touch wood.
                        Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

yh mate your clutch

Comment

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with this wonder if there will be a noticeable change from the usual 300bhp stage 1. Its a shame that EDS don't have the graphs for each map so you can see on paper what might best suit you

Comment

Well the results are in. With out sports button on car pulls a lot better and smoother. Feels like I have the sports button on when the car was mapped at 300bhp.

With sports button on the car feels really alive, just wants to keep pulling in all gears. There is a noticeable difference between this at the 300bhp map. Bit of a animal now. All in all very impressed with the difference, It feels the same when you first map the car all over again.

Now time to get it lowered, when I get get enough money to buy the springs.

Comment

Working...
                              X