This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn construction work...

While driving into my estate a few minutes ago. I heard and felt my bumper scrape, as I was going over a speed bump. Obviously I got out to have a quick look at both the car and the road surface. The bumper is fine other than a few nips out of the underside. However, the speed bump looked like the stabilising legs of a grab/tripper lorry had made an imprint in the tarmac. It can't be seen from the approach, but you can certainly feel it!

I was only travelling at ~5-10Mph btw...
    sigpic
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway...
    Microsoft isn't the answer, it's the question. "NO!" Is the answer!

Originally posted by xentoo View Post
    While driving into my estate a few minutes ago. I heard and felt my bumper scrape, as I was going over a speed bump. Obviously I got out to have a quick look at both the car and the road surface. The bumper is fine other than a few nips out of the underside. However, the speed bump looked like the stabilising legs of a grab/tripper lorry had made an imprint in the tarmac. It can't be seen from the approach, but you can certainly feel it!

I was only travelling at ~5-10Mph btw...
    At least its not done any real damage think its lucky you've not lowered the car yet

Comment

They've sorted out the surface now. It's not great, but at least it doesn't scrape... for now.
      sigpic
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway...
      Microsoft isn't the answer, it's the question. "NO!" Is the answer!

Comment

Working...
      X