This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes, again!

Brake discs are just about finished and need replacing. Genuine parts from Vauxhall comes to about £360 for front discs and pads but found these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

£360 for front and rear. What would you guys do? Vauxhall originals or those on the link? Or indeed something else?

Cheers

Was about to send you that link, failing that I think you could pick up the official EBC discs for around 300 front and rear, plus 150 for the pads... bit more cash but I would imagine they last longer, plus they were the black coated ones

Comment

So just to confirm the above will be ok? They are 343mm but orignals are 345 are they not?

Comment

Seems ok price to me for full ebc pads and drilled discs all round and as for the size its only 2mm I'd not worry about that

Comment

Email the seller and ask?

Comment

Did you buy these, as just noticed got a tiny lip on all my discs so will need replacing soon. Let me know how you get on
            VX History: MK3 Astra Sport, MK4 Astra 2.2 SRI, MK4 ASTRA GSI, VECTRA VXR, Astra GTC (oil burner)

Comment

I purchased EBC Discs all round with EBC yellow stuff pads, all in all about £460 ish, if you speak to Demon Tweeks and mention the VXRO site they give you a club discount, also free postage anywhere in the UK. can't do better than that and they look fantastic BTW.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X