This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I have another one...

Picked it up Saturday courtesy of an 'interesting' drive with Royboyvxr, mate, I have never seen so many industrial estates, thanks for taking me to all those (supposed to be shortcuts!) but you're a top man so thanks.

A few niggles with the car the headlight washers don't work which is a nuisance - anyone know what might be the problem? Can hear them trying to work but they don't pop out, they're not stuck as tried all sorts, anyone had this problem before?

I must say, in comparison to the ST220 I have, the interior is god damn awful, dull and uninspiring, so a re-trim is in order, Spoons if you read this can you PM me who did yours as looking for a change

I love the power though, fast as **** even standard, god I missed them booked in for a remap in a week, now off to buy some goodies
    Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

The fuse for the washers probably popped through the winter and hasn't been replaced, from memory it might be number 13 but check your owners manual to double check.
    Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

nice one!

i like the inside of mine
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Russ View Post
          Spoons if you read this can you PM me who did yours as looking for a change
          Classic Car Services in Leicester.

http://www.classiccarservices.co.uk/

Speak with Steve (boss)

Tel: 0116 269 2607

Comment

That's the headlight washers sorted, fuse 13 was indeed blown.

Next up is the chrome window strips, they seem to have water under them and gone all musky and horrible, can these be taken off and cleaned or do they need to be replaced?!?!?!

The inside is ok - just not as nice as the Ford was, the ST220 is a better built car in my opinion **dons flame suit**

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
              Classic Car Services in Leicester.

http://www.classiccarservices.co.uk/

Speak with Steve (boss)

Tel: 0116 269 2607
              Cheers matey.

Comment

The window strips need replaced problem is the rear quarter glass windows need to be removed, not easy.
                Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Ah, then that's a right royal pain in the backside, will leave til last then on my to do list, which seems to be growing......

Comment

Your more then welcome lol

Where the pics then ???

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

It's been raining all weekend, plus I'm busy trying to find some Anthracite alloys not having much luck though

Comment

welcome back to the veccie mate, the vecs are great hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy84 View Post
                          welcome back to the veccie mate, the vecs are great hey.
                          Yeah and he brought the fastest colour lol, yes that's right an arden one lol

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

Comment

oh i see it has started again took a while. we alreday proved silver is faster less weight due to no paint and marks is the official most powerful one out there and yer its silver. lmao

Comment

Lol, yeah but he drives like a girl lol ( sorry mark )

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X