This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vec vxr cat back systems

Can anyone recommend a good stainless system supplier?

I am looking at putting on a cat back system, but want to make sure that performance isn't lost.
    Some say I contain 71% Horse, and that I have a teddy called "mini Spoons" all you know is i'm called The Stig!

Little point in changing the exhaust fella, it already has a performance Remus exhaust on it. If you want more noise remove the centre cat and silencer. If you want new tail pipes these can be changed by certain exhaust manufacturers as well.

If you absolutely want a whole new exhaust Milltek have a system available for nearly £800 notes plus fitting.

Comment

hi bud got a long life with 200cell cat
      if you remove the cat you will lose torque as i found out also put more pressure on turbo seals as you loose back pressure.
      got mine done buy a longlife and found you can choose the level of noise and with or with out center silencer and then your tail pipes of your choice.then a 200cell cat for around 600 life time warrenty as well.with cat removed it will fail MOT from 2012 as they look to check it has cat on car even if it passes emissions
      sigpicCUSTOME EXHAUST,TOUCH SCREEN,SATNAV,REVERSE CAM DVD,TV,BLUETOOTH
      ITG,SMD,STAGE 2 MAP,CUSTOME GRILL,TINT,S,H and R Springs,GEO,DE BADGE,PRO RACE 1.2 ALLOYS,VXR PEDALS.BOOST GAUGE,BLUE FOOT WELL LIGHTS. BONNET RAISE,BONNET VENTS,OMP Seats ,Caged,Weight Reduction,Hydro Dip,Inlarged Intake,Mod Air Box,Up Rated Disc,s and Pads.

Comment

And the milltek sounds ace, as i have full miltek

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

Thanks for the help guys.
          Some say I contain 71% Horse, and that I have a teddy called "mini Spoons" all you know is i'm called The Stig!

Comment

Working...
          X