X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R36 Passat...4WD 300ps V6

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm...t-r36-unveiled
    sigpic

Looks good ish, but price around £30k, which is well into 330i and even 335i territory. For that sort of money, I wouldn't buy a Passat.

Estate looks better than the saloon, imho. Saloon has a fat a£se, cos of the long front and rear overhangs. Estate has much tighter proportions.

Look at the used prices for the previous attempt: the Passat W8. Saying that, a Vectra VXR with the current engine and 4WD would be an awesome thing to behold. But again, not if it costs £30k...

dv.

Comment

I like it but i cant see it taking off as not many W8's about or even the old VR6 ones.

could be a good contender for the Vec VXR 280. but @ 30k i'm still not convinced.

Comment

Be worried, Be very worried. Stats are awesome, 4WD... say no more

Comment

Why be worried, its 5k more for same power we can get for £550, and its 4wd, may handle better but on piblic roads not that much better and its got to drive more so perforamnce is unlikely to be much better once running.

Comment

As an estate driver though...I'll have to get a wee test drive.

In the name of research ;>
            sigpic

Comment

lets see the responce from the dealer when you pull up in the VXR.

I've been so temped to do it to a ford dealer and as for a test of the ST.

Comment

Pulling up in a VXR I'd like to think they'd be interest...especially if you changing to a different brand...but then again most dealers don't give a ****.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X