This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot storage

Okay, went to the dealers yesterday and gave the car a good look over.

All okay, but the posts that were put up late yesterday would have helped as I could have checked the other bit and bobs etc.

Anyway on checking the boot, on the offside (drivers) we have a storage pocket behind a panel. Now on opening this panel the area behind it is open and does not have a plastic trim fitted to stop stuff rattling around in this large open area, is this the case on the VXR as my current SRI has a black plastic trim fitted inside the panel.

It's been deleted, my 06 sri doesn't have it along with other models I have looked at. My 03 sri had it along with a load of others things that have been dropped on the newer cars.

Comment

All these bits that have been deleted, it must help reduce the weight overall. Better acceleration, better fuel consumption, sharper handling, and you get to hear the V6 a bit better

dave.

Comment

Sorry but thats a load of cobblers, If I want to hear the V6 more I'll drive my R32.

It's cost cutting, considering this is the flagship model, it should be loaded to the gunnels with bits and bobs

Comment

Originally posted by Moschops
          Sorry but thats a load of cobblers
          Yup, rumbled again, just trying to put a positive spin on cost cutting, which is what it is.

dv.

Comment

Sorry took the bait...

Just annoys me that the little things that make a difference suddenly get deleted or removed....

Comment

The estate has all the cubby holes nicely lined
              sigpic

Comment

That's it rub it in a bit more.....

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
                  The estate has all the cubby holes nicely lined
                  There's two of us, and one of you. And we have a better 0-60 time, plus better fuel consumption.

Who needs to transport wardrobes at 158mph anyway? :wink:

dv.

Comment

There's two of us, and one of you
                    We'll actually there's about 2000 of you and about 70 of me. :?

...and as for the 0-60 and top speed, that's a small price to pay for that kind of exclusivity

Nothing a £500 remap can't rectify

The Fuel comsumption doesn't worry me... :wink:

Plus we're better looking :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moschops
                      It's cost cutting, considering this is the flagship model, it should be loaded to the gunnels with bits and bobs
                      Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X