X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crimson haybailer
    replied
    Thanks for everyones help and tips....a few more avenues to explore now.

Leave a comment:

• Phazer
    replied
    Get friendly with your local parts dept. I got my 18" wheel for £160 + Vat

The jack is £30ish, the brace is £6ish and the polystyrene carrier is £6ish at retail, obviously less as per above.

The Astra fits an 18 in the wheel well with Conti tyre so I would imagine the Vectra could take the same size wheel?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There where some 18's on Ebay with the same shape as the 19's not sure if they will fit in de ole but may be worth a look.

I think they where £650 for 4 with tyres and you only need a cheap o tyre to get you home.

Worth a look

Leave a comment:

• In a state
    replied
    That'll only fit on the rear due to the front discs but better than nothing I guess....remember you'll also need a jack!

Leave a comment:

• Moschops
    replied
    Another way...have you thought about a space saver from an SRI?

Leave a comment:

• Moschops
    replied
    Ah pants, your on 18's, I'm running 19's...ah well.... :?

Leave a comment:

• The crimson haybailer
    replied
    Thanks for the quick replies.

Unfortunately nothing in the 'trade' section.

As I'm on last years (06) model 18"s...it'd rule out a group purchase for me.

Interestingly, Vauxhall's price for a rim was £260 (inc) but I'd get 10% off that so it'd come in ~£235.

Maybe I'm just out of touch with the price of these things!

Leave a comment:

• Moschops
    replied
    Haybailer,

A seller on Ebay is flogging them (brand new, but I'm not sure if its boxed or so) for £244.00 plus £5 P&P or a set of 4 for £974.99 plus £10 P&P.

Anyone one for a group buy on a set of 4?

I would be interested in getting a "spare" :wink:

Leave a comment:

• connerooney
    replied
    i dont know if theyre still available but in the trade section at the bottom of the forum there were a couple of single wheels up for grabs

Leave a comment:

• The crimson haybailer
    started a topic Spare wheel...or rather the lack of...

Spare wheel...or rather the lack of...

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a competively priced wheel (to match the others!)?

I know I can get one from Vauxhall, but they do seem a tad costly....maybe they are sole suppliers?

I was wondering if any of the sites associated with this one could supply single wheels...or does anyone have one hangin' around that they don't need??!

It didn't seem a problem when I got the car; just to have an inflation kit. However the more I drive it the more it concerns me.....after having my fair share of punctures over the last 25yrs I'd feel a bit daft standing by the roadside waiting for assistance.

Compliments of season.....
Working...
X