This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra - Ebay

Now I dont really know anything about the vectra as I have an astra but is this a little to cheap?

I may be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-o6-reg-VA...QQcmdZViewItem
    sigpic

For sure. And there is no bid yet. Maybe someone's gonna buy it for 1 pound .

Comment

Yes it is, its been on and off Ebay for ages now....

Read the description, he states its got full leather...but look at the pictures, its got half leather/cloth interior.... :P

If it did have full leather it would have heated seat switches on the console and different seat adjustments on the side of the seat.

Comment

What does he expect from people. That they will pay using paypal or something. How could he scam someone?

Ive never understood it. Same with the astra. Seen plenty cheapo ones
        sigpic

Comment

THIS IS A TRUELLY CLEAN

Love the way it isn't that clean...no mats either.

Why do some folk not have a clue how to sell a car....first wash, second take decent pictures and thirdly don't spout a lot of bull.
          sigpic

Comment

I love the song on the radio "You could be happy", do you think he is trying to tempt people into buying?

Comment

If he's after an mpv why doesn't he part-ex the vxr. vauxhall will probably give him more then that part-ex againts a zafira.

Comment

It's all a bit odd. After all, it's not as if he didn't know he had a family before he bought the car, or maybe his other half had triplets.

Then again, he's sold a load of other stuff to people that seem to be happy.

I'm really impressed with Vectra VXR to work as a family car when needed. We piled in all kinds of rubbish for a 500mile round trip to see the outlaws, and it just swallowed it all.

Even fully loaded it still managed to seriously upset a 5-series driver coming out of the M6 Toll Booths. No idea what engine he had (debagded) but he wasn't at all happy at being wiped. I think the 2-yr old might have waved to him as we went past...

dv.

Comment

Originally posted by chrishodson
                  If he's after an mpv why doesn't he part-ex the VXR. vauxhall will probably give him more then that part-ex againts a zafira.
                  He's already bought it and now wants the money to pay back the loan/finance, although he's been trying to flog it for months now...

Comment

Its all down to the taccy, egg sucking salesman type sentences he uses, its real nudge nudge wink wink rubbish. It just has "there is a problem with this car that I am not going to tell you about" written all over it.

Comment

Well it failed to meet his reserve, so whether he's let it go or not I've no idea, just have to keep watching fleabay as it will probably re-appear again...

Comment

Working...
                      X