X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Vectra, or whatever name they come up with

4 wheel drive..

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...ll_vectra.html

Make sure it has a good name, nothing stupid plaese ..

2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Insignia ?

dv.

Comment

Insignia
      ...has everything - shampoo to shower gel, deodorant and after shave in one all over smell!
      sigpic

Comment

Bad news for all those who have just bought the FWD version?

Comment

good old auto express, the bible of automotive advancements

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
            good old auto express, the bible of automotive advancements
            Yep, more predictions than nostradamus, bound to get a few right !!

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
              Bad news for all those who have just bought the FWD version?
              Not really, if I kept waiting for the "next best thing", I'd never have bought anything.

2008 is still a year away, and there probably won't be good discounts available for a while after the launch, so that means at least a couple of years by the time VX get the bugs out as they do their beta testing on the first batch of customers, which is just fine by me !

Anyone remember VX's previous attempts at 4WD? (Vectra Turbo 4x4, Calibra Turbo 4x4)

dv.

Comment

I bought an early vec c, it was in the garage more than out with teething troubles ... The facelift VXR is a different kettle of fish though, the early D`s will be the same story, 3 years till they get it right !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
                  I bought an early vec c, it was in the garage more than out with teething troubles ... The facelift VXR is a different kettle of fish though, the early D`s will be the same story, 3 years till they get it right !!
                  Sounds about right to me. I usually run my cars for 5 yrs and 100k miles, by which time the D should be nicely sorted...

... and the VXR will be worth £2.50 and a pack of salt n vinegar, but that's cars.

dv.

Comment

Looks promising,the VXR version needs to look more aggressive,perhaps some type of wing vent like the new Commodore,slight bonnet power bulge etc,but nothing to gimmicky !! reworked 2.8,hope that means 340 bhp as standard,I remember VX attempt at 4x4,had a Cav 4x4 Turbo,good car except the transfer boxes wound up if not looked after,hope new 4x4 have a better system.Looks like my next car ...

Comment

Love the look of it looks a bit like a 5 serise BMW.

keep the Vectra name and show JC what VXL can do and that its not just thrown to gether over a coffee break.

Comment

Yea keep Vectra name,I think it looks a bit like a Merc,needs some of the Holden GTS styling,look forward to seeing the real deal.Hope theres enough grunt to match the S4.

Comment

Oh one more thing how a bout a 2 (3) door coupe version,with all the above that would be the ultimate Vectra !!!!

Comment

If you want to see it, go to the the motor show in Genf (in march).

Comment

4wd could be good. Something exciting for VX again, and what with the engine enhancement....I want one :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X