This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UHP4 - Cindiikn for installation

Does the UHP4 module need to be unpaired before it can be re-installed? If it does can this be done once out of the appropriated vehicle and does the car pass/code need to be available

Ps sorry for the er....unfathomable title! I can't even temper what I was supposed to type!
    Last edited by Rockatansky; 19 August 2015, 06:48 PM.

It needs to be unpaired from the donar car and repaired with yours
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Comment

Yeah but if it's not unpaired and out of the car can it be done afterwards or does it have to be in be vehicle it came from?

Comment

Needs to be in the car

Comment

I'd talk to pecky or stampede they might be able to do something for you
          WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
          Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Comment

Originally posted by --ToM-- View Post
            Needs to be in the car
            Not correct I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Rockatansky View Post
            Yeah but if it's not unpaired and out of the car can it be done afterwards or does it have to be in be vehicle it came from?
            Yes it can as can any coded item on the Astra H

I reset them by post http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/shop/d...p4-module.html

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
            www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X