This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Style Line Badge

Well, after lots of discussion and some fair and VERY valid points from all partiesover on Vectra C.com, I decided a VXR badge on it's on would not look right and the car is obviously not a VXR.

But it has all the VXR Style Line package and nothing to state it stands out from a normal SRi.

So after finding out that Opel did this badge for their customers who have OPC kit on there non OPC cars, so they could wear OPC without trying to state they have an actual OPC model :-

I took one of those above, and one of these below :-

And created what I think Vauxhall should produce for those owners who have approved and sanctioned VXR products on their cars but feel uncomfortable about badging it a VXR.

The '1.9 CDTi' on the left is not final and may come off.

Honest opinions?
    Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
    Land Rover LR2 HSE

I like it, think you've done a good job there.

Comment

Good idea! Send it to Vauxhall.

Comment

I have e-mailed Stuart Harris to see what he thinks.
        Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

Seems a good idea Matt, I-Line, perhaps R-Line! for the VXR product especially when you order the VXR kit on a non VXR.

Comment

R-Line sounds good Mark, but I think VW have bagged that name!!

You can now buy R-Line kit for all VW models on the theme of there R32/R36 and so forth.

I think that is where VW and Audi have got it right, there sports models are R32 and R36 etc, but they use just the R name for the other stuff.

And Audi with there S-Line kit.

It would be good if Vauxhall badged the Vectra 'VXR280' or VXR28 and the Astra VXR240 or VXR20 etc.

If this was done, the VXR stand alone badge could be used on kitted out cars.
            Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

good one matt.

does look better than the one with the VXR-D badge imo.

Comment

Working...
              X