X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request for those with a 280 Vectra

Folks,

I would be grateful if someone with a 280 Vectra could please get me a (some ) pics of the airbox. I want the picture of it standing directly in front, to the offside and if possible a picture of the pipe work leaving the box to the engine.

Thanks

Hummph, wot did your last slave die of?

I'll see what I can snap tomorrow morning, although major disassembly isn't in the plan.

dv.

Comment

Conkers why didn't I read this post this morning, been outside all afternoon polishing and making her look spik and span.....DOH!

Plus took some more pics... :wink: But not of the airbox...

Comment

Not much point on taking photos of mine at the moment: I've got a bloomin great (5 mm long) dent/scratch down to the metal in the bonnet, plus 4 scratches nearby that have taken the lacquer off.

It looks like someone with very bad teeth and a brace has tried to eat the bonnet. No idea how it happened, which makes it worse, but it has to have been something fairly substantial to have caused it, and if it had been road debris, I'm sure I would have noticed the crunch.

Arrrggghh

dv.

Comment

Originally posted by dvinell
          Not much point on taking photos of mine at the moment: I've got a bloomin great (5 mm long) dent/scratch down to the metal in the bonnet, plus 4 scratches nearby that have taken the lacquer off.

It looks like someone with very bad teeth and a brace has tried to eat the bonnet. No idea how it happened, which makes it worse, but it has to have been something fairly substantial to have caused it, and if it had been road debris, I'm sure I would have noticed the crunch.

Arrrggghh

dv.

What a bas7A8D.....I had to touch in some chips on mine today, bloody crap thats left on the roads...pssies me off

Comment

Originally posted by dvinell
            Hummph, wot did your last slave die of?

I'll see what I can snap tomorrow morning, although major disassembly isn't in the plan.

dv.
            Hey thats my saying. Ahhh I'll buy ya a beer, pleaseeeee.

Anyway still going strong.

Sorry to hear about the bonnet,.

Comment

Re: A request for those with a 280 Vectra

Originally posted by Sparky
              Folks,

I would be grateful if someone with a 280 Vectra could please get me a (some ) pics of the airbox. I want the picture of it standing directly in front, to the offside and if possible a picture of the pipe work leaving the box to the engine.

Thanks
              Done, will post the pictures up later.... :wink:

Comment

The "280ps airbox upgrade hole:"

dv.

Comment

Ah you beat me to it, mines exactly the same, although I didn't take it apart...

Comment

the 272 bhp version ... lol

2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Working...
                    X