This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" snowflakes

anyone think that these have more visual impact than the VXR 19's?
    ive see a few SRI's etc with these on and think the wheels look great, whereas the VXR ones look a tad plain and also look smaller.
    is it me?

not sure what the snowflakes look like

(like a snowflake) duhh

but if u have some pics whack them up mate lets get a comparison on the go
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

I am not keen on the 19" snowflakes, or the 18 tbh , imo the nicest oem wheel I have seen for a long time is the VXR 19`s , just a shame they are made of plastercene !!!

Comment

jus had a look at the snowflakes...much prefer the 19s like they do for the astra tho

the snowflakes are the corsa 17s arent they??
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Bloody horrible in my opinion. The more common Veccie wheel upgrade ones look much better. The snowflake wheels remind me of the old GSi wheels, and they werent great either.

Comment

maybe im giving them the wrong name,the ones ive seen are only 5 spokes but in a snowflake design...look much better than the 18"ones shown above IMO.

Comment

The pre production astra vxrs had them fitted as well, they do look slightly better than the 6 spoke ones, but hardly noticable to the untrained eye !

this is them on a vec b ...

Comment

My old signum with the 19" snowflakes on it

Think they look well smart on a signum , vectra xp but the 19" vxr wheels are the only choice for me on an actual astra/vectra vxr

Comment

Working...
                X