X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test drice / spec and colour choices

Hi all,
    ive got a test drive in a VXr lined up for Monday.
    Any pictures of Silver any where?

Hello, good choice of test drive. I haven't seen any pictures but have seen a silver 5 door in the flesh, it did look very good indeed.

Comment

I haven't seen a Silver one yet , but I don't think any colour in the Vectra will be disappointing. Have to say nice thing about silver it never looks dirty and stone chips never show, well not unless youhave your nose on the bumper!!! I have to say I think the silver lightening would look good or perhasp the Moonland colour

Comment

I would of liked the choice of dark grey.

Comment

I am hoping to post some pics of our car tomorrow, so at least you will be able to see a black one.

Comment

The real shame is that the OPC version has blue cloth and for the Arden blue looked excellent. Not sure what they did with the blue carbon fibre but seats looked really good. personal choice

Comment

Good car! Just back from the test drive - an arden Blue model with 19" wheels.
              Comments
              Looks nice and aggressive - i need to see pictures of Black and Silver though!
              Disappointed with the high gearing - nigh on 70 in 2nd with 4 more to go! I would of liked 2/3/4/5 slightly lower for even better performance.
              Ride was probably slightly better than on my e46 sport BMW and handling must be on par.
              Acres of space.
              The sound is amazing!
              I am tempted, however i do have a testdrive in a 9-3 Aero - same engine!

Comment

Let me know what you think of the Aero...didn't have enough boot space for me, plus the vectra came with better kit, DAB etc as standard.
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/ca...%20image&img=0
                  A few other colours seen here...
                  If you're near Manchester, Grimshaws have a silver Estate.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have driven a saab 9-3. A very nice car, however I thought the cost over and above the Vectra couldn't be justified (Although you do get Leather Seats and Electronic Climate as standard).
                    I also seam to recall the car isn't quite as quick as the Vectra (although the difference maybe so small it may not be noticeable).

Comment

If you check the 1000 report it comes to the sam conclusion as you over the gearing, but that seasy to fix!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X