This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked it Up

I have just got back from picking up the Vectra and so far so good. We will have to fathom out the computer and radio, but other than that I am delighted with the car and asking the question "Can someone tell me in what way a £30K Mercedes would be a better quality car".
    The engine note is superb, the ride and handling firm yet very comfortable over the dreadful roads we have in Wiltshire. I have tried the sport button and I haven't a clue why the press are so critical of the Sport Setting.
    We are taking it to Exeter tomorrow which should put a couple of hundred miles on it. Oh and one last thing, if anyone is looking to buy a Vauxhall of any description, I can recommend Robert at Hinton in Bath. The deal was excellent, as was the level of service and preparation of the car (and I have seen some rubbish preparation in the last 18 months - Mercedes & Porsche included). You could actually smell the wax on the car.

Cool, I'm glad your pleased. I have had somew fun in mine today and achieved a good 42mpg at 70, but it was hard work to ensure it met. Car has covered 1600 miles and is starting to feel very good.
    Hope the trip goes well.
    :P

Comment

Working...
    X