This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Performance Centre

Having just read a post elsewhere on here about the VXR Performance Centre, does anyone know what the situation is regarding the manufacturers warranty.

Since it seems to be a VXL endorsed venture I would say that your warranty should be reasonably safe....or maybe the modified parts covered by the VXRPC and the rest by VXL.
    Think ProDrive and Subaru
    sigpic

Comment

From what I understand, warrenty isn't kept. But get the impression from a meeting we went to, that its still a grey area.
      Will be at the launch part, so will find out then
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

The warranty will remain via VXL in general, however a related failure to mod will be covered by 888.
        Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

So do we have any details of car specific upgrade packages yet?

Comment

Nothing yet...but wont be too long

Comment

I just hope they don't forget about the estate drivers out there...the car is a little longer that the hatch...and I'd guess so is the exhaust...or maybe the tail pipes are just bolted on right at the end of the pipes!
              sigpic

Comment

They have tested systems already for both, and i believe both will be relased very shortly.

Comment

No chap the exhaust id different at the back. The hatch also seems to have the slightly noiser exhaust over the estate, funny really

Comment

The hatch also seems to have the slightly noiser exhaust over the estate, funny really
                    Not for long :wink:
                    I think first upgrade won't be long after delivery...the idea of bolt on tail pipes is getting me feeling all Halfords
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh nearly forgot...any images of what the exhausts might look like tail pipe wise....seen the Milltek VXR branded ones in EVO...can we expect something like that?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think you will find the final design has not yet been fixed. I did stick my nose in (tee hee) and suggested some slashed type of design, possibly oval or squareish/rectangle shape to go wit hthe rear valance and not just stick straight out, but we will need to see what they come up with. A nice 10-15bhp would also add to the fun I gues :P

Comment

I am led to believe they will be as per the new Audi RS4.....big ovals.

Comment

Taken this from another site....may interest all though :biggrin:
                            [quote=thorney]
                            "This is as about as official I can get....
                            Sorry guys, had to edit this as this information is confidential
                            Rest assured that when official announcements happen, we will put them up here.
                            Site Admin
                            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                            The truth is out there ...

Comment

Sorry Admin .. :wink:
                              tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                              The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
                              X