This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badge removal

hey guys can you tell me if you can remove the rear vauxhall badge on the tailgate the same as the astra dont want to be left with holes cheers guys

Not got a Veccie buuuuuut i'm pretty sure it would b exactly the same as the Astra.

Comment

there is no holes under the badge. its only on with tape

Comment

If ya gonna do it, do it carefully. Cause when i done mine i got too impatient and pulled the badge away too quickly and quite alot of the tape was left on the car and its pig to get off

Comment

Has any of you got any pics with the Veccie badge removed? Never seen 1 off before.

Comment

Use a hairdryer to warm it up a bit first.

dv.

Comment

adski if you go to vectra vxr users there s a pic of a black diesel one wi badge off

Comment

Oh yeah thas well smart You gonna do yours then?

Comment

i was actually askin for ma cousin he has a vectra i got an astra and have removed the badge looks alot better

Comment

Yeah i de-badged mine a couple of months ago, looks way better.

Comment

Tar and bug remover is a MUST - it works fab and leaves no marks. Dont be afraid when you take it off as there will be glue and gumph, but it comes off perfectly to show a mirror finish with some polich cloth, tar and bug remover, and some patience.

Comment

Working...
                      X