This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorrry have 2 post

vectra vxr for sale needs 2 go just about 2 lose my house. lost job so as i say shes got 2 go 07plate black 19s sat nav clinate control tax fsh and cleaned weekends nice car 14000 on clock used 3 times a week as wife drives it and only works part time so price 13850 ono thanks post me back and i get back 2 you also on ebay pic there www. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-VAUXHALL-...1%7C240%3A1318 0 and new baby on way as well thats a kid not? car pirce will be changed on ebay
    Last edited by SR06VXR; 1 January 2009, 06:55 PM.

Sorry to hear the bad news mate
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

good luck with the sale... pop a link of the ebay item here and it might help

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
        Sorry to hear the bad news mate
        yes mate bank on my back thanks

Comment

sorry to hear this mate.Iknow how you feel at the moment!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear your bad luck.

Good luck with your sale

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems, I have just got rid of our high spec 08/57 black estate which I love but my missus hates.

From experience E-Bay is not the best place to sell a car privately as it has historically been seen as a last resort and you will have no end of dreamers. It is worth advertising on Pistonheads which is free and put it on Autotrader as serious buyers tend to use this.

I notice that you have reduced the price to £13850, maybe change this to £13685 to make it appear earlier on searches as most buyers search cars by price Low-High and there are a couple at £13699. If you do advertise across all sites it will help if you set the same price as buyers can be put off seeing the same car advertised for different prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Toneil View Post
                Sorry to hear about your problems, I have just got rid of our high spec 08/57 black estate which I love but my missus hates.

From experience E-Bay is not the best place to sell a car privately as it has historically been seen as a last resort and you will have no end of dreamers. It is worth advertising on Pistonheads which is free and put it on Autotrader as serious buyers tend to use this.

I notice that you have reduced the price to £13850, maybe change this to £13685 to make it appear earlier on searches as most buyers search cars by price Low-High and there are a couple at £13699. If you do advertise across all sites it will help if you set the same price as buyers can be put off seeing the same car advertised for different prices.
                will do mate just not got round 2 it yet it just 2 let u see the car ?????

Comment

sorry to hear this mate! best of luck with the sale

sigpic

Comment

sorry 2 hear this buddy wish i had the cash would have snapped it up straight away

Comment

Working...
                    X