This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member,waiting delivery

Just registered to this site,a waiting delivery of car should be 14th March,car in Scotland and im in Southampton!!!! bought ex demo model,car will be 3 months old on delivery,Blue,19's,(big savings ) cant wait,present car Vectra B sri,had Vauxhalls for last 16 years,cant wait to feel some power,last powerfull car was my 4x4 Cav turbo,with mods,Cheers,

Nothing wrong with a Cav Turbo...still got one
    Astra VXR is a sweet looking motor, and a hoot to drive
    Welcome to the site, keep us posted on you delivery and let us know what you think once you get it.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Welcome chap, good choice.

Comment

What dealer in Scotland? If you don't mind me asking...
        sigpic

Comment

Reg Vardy dealer,any Vauxhall dealer should have a list of cars they have on " Demo Plan ",they have to keep the demo for 3 months before it can be sold,they only have one Vectra left,in the showroom not on demo plan,
          Cheers, Mark.

Comment

I bought from vardy's as well....there's quite a few dealers up here with a std hatch in the showroom...
            What colour? 18's or 19's?
            sigpic

Comment

Blue,19's,their delivering as far south as they can,I think Reading is the nearest Vardy dealer to me.45 mins away,
              Mark,

Comment

We have demo in Arden with 19's and AFL for sale, delivery in March also.
                Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Cant wait car is being shipped down over night,from Scotland to Southampton,so tomorrow I will be a very happy man,after buying the Evo mag it goes with out saying what a super car this is,cheers,Mark.

Comment

Do enjoy and tell how things go.

Comment

Well I've had it for 3 days now,I purchased the car with out even seeing a VXR Vectra in the flesh,its turned out to be a far better car than I could of imagined.I am chuffed to nuts,it certainly gets the looks.delivered free of charge all the way from Scotland,cant praise the Reg Vardy dealership enough,just got to have my personal plate put on and im done,may get a remap one day,
                      Mark.
                      (that red leather looks sweet as well )

Comment

Working...
                      X