This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Performance Centre Upgrades

I contacted Triple Eight regarding planned upgrades for the Vectra. Details are sketchy at the moment and I won't go into every detail in their email response, but it does look as though there will be some interesting stuff coming for the Vectra.

There has certainly been a lot of development on upgrades already, will be interesting to see how well it all get recieved.
    We will be up there again soon, so we should be able to get some more information. (That we can release :wink: ) Not to far off now
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Has anyone heard anymore news on the Performance Centre upgrades for the Vectra.
      Spring has sprung and the garden business is looking very good this year already, so I want to spend a bit of money on the Vectra.

Comment

Hang on in there Catherine thinks there's some good stuff coming along.

Comment

She only trying to get all that money spent before April 5th
          sigpic

Comment

We're hoping for the sign off on the Miltek systems this afternoon. Phil is here at Vauxhall for a chat so I'll post prices etc asap.
            We do have a new map the VXPC is playing with on a car , however they are getting their development car ( which will be run by Fabrizio Giovanardi so that'll be run in quick) to try it on with the Miltek.
            Sachs have offered to come over and put together a 'sport' setting for the CDC suspension and we're awaiting timing from them.
            We would have a lowered spring set available but we need to see distances between road and cats vs sleeping policeman etc ( duck under the car and see the lowest point....)
            Hopefully with the Miltek we'll have more space to drop the car .
            Stu

Comment

That sounds really good news Stuart.

Comment

I'm liking the sound of all these mods, been waiting patiently for the Milltek for a while now, I'd be really interested in seeing some pics of the exhaust pipe ends, Milltek's site doesn't have anything at all, or if you can't do that, let us know what they are like? stainless steel oval? what size?
                Will be interested in the new ecu map too, along with the lowering springs and sports CDC, maybe some brake upgrades too, all sounding very good.
                Are all these mods going to be available via the VXR performance center and TMS? I'm not quite sure who you represent when you say 'we'?

Comment

We mostly develop the modifications with the suppliers direct. We then use the Performance centre for road/track testing , so just recently they were up at Bruntingthorpe for 2 days testing and setting up the Astra KW suspension kit.
                  You'll then be able to buy from the Performance Centre or TMS or Courtenays
                  Stu

Comment

Working...
                  X