This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tail Pipes ..

Got new tailpipes on today, well pleased with them, they fit the cut outs perfectly and make the back of the car far tidier than the originals. The car is now finished for me, how I think VX should have made the VXR. Just going to do a DVD install and thats it !!

Before ..

After ..

Absolutely hideous. What was you thinking?

Had you going for a minute didn't I
    They look well nice really, love 'em
    What make is it???

Comment

Look very nice, yes you makes.

Comment

They are Power flow 6x4 ovals , welded straight onto the back boxes, a lot tidier then the originals ...

Comment

No difference in noise then?

Comment

just wondered where you got those tips from i think they look quite smart and i might look into getting some

Comment

Re: New Tail Pipes ..

Got new tailpipes on today,
              Just love them too!.....Where did you get them fitted and may I ask what it set you back please?

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                Got new tailpipes on today,
                Just love them too!.....Where did you get them fitted and may I ask what it set you back please?
                Any pic's?

Comment

Sorry Wayne, What I was trying to do was ask Bainie where he got them and how much were they! Not that I had them.....sorry to be confusing!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                    Sorry Wayne, What I was trying to do was ask Bainie where he got them and how much were they! Not that I had them.....sorry to be confusing!
                    Ah..no worries...come Baine..spill the beans, must admit they do look good. :wink:

Comment

*lol* They are powerflow end pipes, V51`s , They cost me £125 fitted, I was quoted £149 at another powerflow so you need to shop around. The noise is exactly the same as they still sit just outside the lip of the valance, if they had been shorter then the noise would have echoed behind it. The tips are 6x4 and 8" long which means they don`t need trimmed, they do have to cut the original pipes that the VXR trims bolt to off though .

I am happy with the results and was told the trims alone cost £50 + vat each so a not bad price fitted ...

Comment

nice tailpipes mate i like them alot !
                        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Ok Bainie, How much and where did you get them fitted ?
                          I have got the same color on 07.

and I think they are really nice,
                          Do the tail pipes makes any differents to the sounds ?

Cheers
                          Yoofi
                          Scotland

Comment

YOOFI tommy reveals all in a post a little above yours.the tail pipes sure do look good,
                            VXR with extra mojo
                            300.4 bhp and 391 ft/lb Dap Remap
                            Center silence removed
                            DAP R springs now fitted

Comment

They look miles better than the originals.....much better.....
                              Mini Cooper S
                              Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X