This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased...

After 4 months deliberating on my car situation, finally sorted.
    Previous cars -
    Vectra GSI 2.5V6
    Astra Coupe Turbo - Full lumma kit etc
    Current -
    Nissan 350z.
    Had the nissan for 16 months now and decided it was time for a change... But had given up hope after my car was only valued at 20k, loss of nearly 9k in 16 months! Anyway, while visiting Vaux showroom to see my little brothers new astra Vxr I saw the Vectra VXR. Fell in love, and bought it there and then, got a great deal, and hoping to have the car in a week or so. Its Arden Blue with the 19in alloys... Dunno why I like the car so much, always like vauxhalls i guess, now just can't wait to get rid of the Nissan...
    Fingers crossed Its as impressive as it looks!
    VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
    Insignia VXR - Olympic White
    Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Not that I am in anyway biased but what an excellent choice, very well decided. Have fun with it. Post way!!

Comment

Re: Just purchased...

Originally posted by rpdjpd
      After 4 months deliberating on my car situation, finally sorted.
      Previous cars -
      Vectra GSI 2.5V6
      Astra Coupe Turbo - Full lumma kit etc
      Current -
      Nissan 350z.
      Had the nissan for 16 months now and decided it was time for a change... But had given up hope after my car was only valued at 20k, loss of nearly 9k in 16 months! Anyway, while visiting Vaux showroom to see my little brothers new astra Vxr I saw the Vectra VXR. Fell in love, and bought it there and then, got a great deal, and hoping to have the car in a week or so. Its Arden Blue with the 19in alloys... Dunno why I like the car so much, always like vauxhalls i guess, now just can't wait to get rid of the Nissan...
      Fingers crossed Its as impressive as it looks!
      A good choice, we changed a 2005 TVR Tamora for a Vectra VXR and haven't looked back.

Comment

well only when your reversing

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
          well only when your reversing
          You wit you.
          PS I am going to look over the next couple of days for things you asked me to check on.

Comment

Working...
          X