This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Cool site !!
    Just traded my 3.2 Elite (auto) for 2006 vxr. I have to say it's just AWSOME !! Been driving for too many years to remember, but i have to say this is the first car to make the hairs on my neck stand up. No doubt will have some questions to ask over the next few weeks, must go now, don't know where, but i've just got to take her out again.

hello new to site as well but aint got my vxr yet ! enjoy ! what colour did you get ? and what spec ?
    Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

hi everyone and welcome

Comment

now i ve joined this site i really want my vxr vectra even more . will have to step up my search !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you will find that even a week wait will be just too long, i was like that. When i decided to get a VXR I wanted one like yesterday

Comment

yeah been wanting one for a while but have just been waiting for the right one at the right price . im lucky i av my 3.2 gsi vectra at tha mo which i love otherwise i would av brought one already. also i want the 280 ps one so will def get a move on now !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Maf, what spec are you looking for?

Comment

Welcome, hope the wait passes quickly :wink:

Comment

Re: Newbie

Hello Simon and welcome!

I sure know what you mean mate!
                  I collected my new one just last Wednesday. I traded in a 3.2 GSI for it (which I thought was FAB) but this VXR beauty knocks me for six!!
                  I have also been driving for many years too....since 1973!!
                  Have had many nice cars in my time which have included a 3.0S Capri and a Jag XJS V12 ..........this VXR just leaps ahead of them!
                  Enjoy yours!.............may be worth getting a Talex system to keep your licence like I have! Saved me already and I've only had the car a couple of days!!

Comment

cheers moschops , am looking for an arden blue with 19 s and would nt mind a few extra s but will see bout that . have had my gsi up for sale for bout a week but if it dont sell will just have to trade it in . the cheapest offer i had was £9000 plus gsi but that had 18 s not 19 s . want the 280 version as well so anyone know of any just let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by maf
                      cheers moschops , am looking for an arden blue with 19 s and would nt mind a few extra s but will see bout that . have had my gsi up for sale for bout a week but if it dont sell will just have to trade it in . the cheapest offer i had was £9000 plus gsi but that had 18 s not 19 s . want the 280 version as well so anyone know of any just let us know!
                      Good luck with your search, If I hear of any I'll let you know.

Comment

Dunno if it is relevent, but if you get an 06 255 one registered before 23 march, you scrape into band f and don`t have to pay £400 a year tax !!

Comment

i confused about the tax anyway cause my tax for the gsi has come through and it says £190 but people have told me that it will go up too £300 when i go to get it . will find out tomorrow cause will be able to allow online and see how much it is. also thought i had someone interested in gsi today and my mind instantly thought vxr soon . turn out to be a time waster though.

Comment

Working...
                          X