Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, found your site by chance, am the proud owner of a VXR Vectra in Arden Blue, drives/looks/ like a dream, have a hit list already of cars trying to race me a few already wasted Boxter & The Bosses M3 he was so miffed he has gone a bought a VXR

Have all the toys on mine Sat Nav/Blue Tooth/Climate/Half Leather/19" Alloys/Bi Xenons c/w AFL. This car is awsome beyond my wildest dreams, its like watching Man Utd winning the treble all over again......well they will in the next few months AGAIN!!

Welcome
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site

Comment

Thanks for the replies peeps, forgot to tell you I only had the car 2hrs was pulled by the local plod, who looked in admiration plus also wanted to put a face to the car & as he put it 'you don't see many of these round here' plus have had a few knowing nods & glances.

Comment

The treble will be all the more sweeter this time !!!!!!!!!!
          Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Welcome Pete,

What part of the country are you located?

Didn't go for full leather or parking sensors then?

Comment

I'm from Warrington, Cheshire (UK) fraid not I bought this as an ex demo with 1500 miles on the clock for £19K the spec I have was retailing @ £27K.

VXR's Rule Scoobies Drool!!!!

Comment

good buy, is it a 280 ps model?

And are you going to Rockingham this Sunday?

Comment

She is a 2007 spec with 280ps, she makes the big bad wolf look like a kitten when you unlease the horses, hows this for sad I even colour coded my phone so it matched my car & stuck a VXR decal on the back of it, can't make it to Rockingham being a football league referee I have a final to do in my local league, in what is a potential powder keg of a game.

does anyone know if they do a cradle to work with a Samsung d900 to work with the bluetooth kit factory fitted?? As the normal blue tooth doesn't bring up my address book.

Thanks

Comment

Welcome Pete,

Glad you're enjoying your veccy, owners of these are rather an elite group of people! I'm actually kind of glad clarkson slated them, since having my Milltek exhaust fitted I am constantly getting double takes by people, it's quite a head turner, can't imagine what they are thinking!

Comment

Probrably thinking wish I had 1 of those & could join the Elite PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by Mystvxr
                        Welcome Pete,

Glad you're enjoying your veccy, owners of these are rather an elite group of people! I'm actually kind of glad clarkson slated them, since having my Milltek exhaust fitted I am constantly getting double takes by people, it's quite a head turner, can't imagine what they are thinking!
                        My mate who lives near Portsmouth was well impressed with the Veccie when we took it down to the south coast last weekend, he even mailed me to ask for some more piccies...

Comment

...and the fact that the VXR BTCC team now run veccy's doesn't hurt our 'street cred' either

I wonder if some of the astra boys are just a little miffed :wink:

Comment

I should say there miffed a wee tad, 1 of my work colleagues test drove a VXR Astra @ the weekend & he admitted its not as much fun as mine.......don't worry he is a 10 watt bulb trying to be a 100 watt bulb!!

The only shame about the VXR Astra they don't make a 4 door version & as for the new panaoramic windscreen wouldn't like the bill for replacing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystvxr
                              ...and the fact that the VXR BTCC team now run veccy's doesn't hurt our 'street cred' either

I wonder if some of the astra boys are just a little miffed :wink:
                              With regards to the BTCC Vectra, what are those strange wings on the front bumper, mine hasn't got them....thank god!

Comment

Working...
                              X