This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra VXR Estate Newbie questions

Hi, i am new to this site. I have a Mondeao st220 but i am selling it and am interested in the Vectra VXR Estate. I am test driving one on Saturday, do you guys have any advice???
    If i buy one it will be new with Sat Nav, 19" alloys, Parking Sensors, Full leather etc etc. My nearest dealer will sell it for about £24,000 which i think is a bargain.

What is the general consensus on the car? Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    John.

Not got a estate but i still smile every time i drive it,i've had mine just over a year.your love the Vectra once you have driven one,took a bit of getting use to .

Comment

Vectra VXR Estate Newbie questions

Thanks Tuggy, why does it take some getting used to??

Cheers

Comment

Great car...got a similar deal to yourself.

You will be more than happy with it.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Melrose, I got mine for £19k with loads of toys on as an ex demo, things to get used to are the awsome power & that blip the acelarator & your off & no sooner you will realise your at warp speed maybe/possibly a blue flashing light klingon on your tail (chuckle)had mine now just over 2 months & previously had SRi's (diesel) the switch & power diff is mind blowing.

Have fun if you buy & enjoy the test drive!!!

Comment

Thats what i mean about getting use to it,when the sport button is on,it revs so easy and before you know it your speedo' s ready the high digits,not a problem with the brakes there fitted with though,mines a ex demo,few add ons 3 months old,3000 miles and paid just under 20,000 ayear ago,delivered from Scotland to the south coast free of charge.

Comment

Vectra VXR Estate Newbie questions

Thanks for all the reply's guy's. Am very much looking forward to the test drive. The ST220 is a great car but i really want a fast estate so i can just chuck things in the back.
              I test drove a 1 year old Audi A6 3.2 quattro s-line last weekend nice car but very, very boring.
              Will let you know how i get on.
              Cheers
              John

Comment

Working...
              X