Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placed my order....days going so slow!

I have ordered a Vectra VXR, without a test drive, without seeing one in the flesh and without knowing how long i would have to wait! Prior to the order being processed they estimated 8 weeks, that has come down two weeks already. Fingers crossed it will be here a month today.

Prepare the laughing muscles and feel free to express opinions, i have ordered a black one with Sat-Nav. I have spent the last couple of weeks touring the interweb searching for owners pics. I know everyone loves the Arden Blue but i love being different.

Anyone have, or know where i can get, some shots of a Black VXR?

I bought mine with out seeing one or driving one,best thing I have ever done,your love it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Black or Sat nav. Enjoy! (When it finally arrives!)

Markus.

Comment

Excellent choice mate, should look really nice in black. Spoons did his Vectra 1.9CDTI up as a VXR so it should give you a good idea, here's the linky http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=2614

Hope it arrives as quickly as possible for ya :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
          Hope it arrives as quickly as possible for ya :wink:
          Alex, you are a star!!! Just had a call from the dealer, is has been delivered today, give them chance to PDI it and me time to sort insurance, i can pick it up Tuesday afternoon.

This weekend is gonna be one of the longest in my life!!!!

Comment

you must be well excited , bet you ve never wanted a weeken to go so fast!
            Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

the vectras look nice in black, hope it doesnt feel like an age for you

Comment

Welcome mate, just hope you get some sleep

Comment

i would nt sleep if i was getting mine on tuesday!!!!

Comment

How often does this happen?

I was all set to pick the car up at three tomorrow afternoon. Got a call from the dealer this afternoon, thats one voice i didnt want to hear the night before it is due......anyhows.....he says

i have a vacancy in the morning so do you wanna pick the car up at ten instead

Comment

you must be well please and bet you cant sop thinking about it now

Comment

No sleep for you tonight....

Comment

I also went for the Black VXR without test driving it or seeing it.

It was a great experience taking it from the showroom and putting my foot down on the motorway on the way home. I have never driven a car that can gain so much speed so quickly and you hardly know your doing it until you pass other cars that appear stationary.

The Vectra VXR is a real licence looser, so be careful. Get yourself a decent Sat Nav with speed camera detector. It saved me a couple of times!

I had the ECU remap and have managed to touch 170Mph. I don't know many cars for 24k that can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by esscolab
                            The Vectra VXR is a real licence looser.
                            Yep i have noticed, it has pretty much turned all my journey times to those of my bike. that overtaking buzz is very, VERY addictive!

:wink: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=5606 :wink:

Comment

You're not mad.

I ordered mine, no test drive, although I had seen one in the same colour with the wrong wheels and cloth interior.

Almost 10k miles since December, and by far and away the best car I have ever owned.

There was a very unhappy BMW 645 owner on the M40 last week (HOW much???)...

dv.

Comment

Working...
                              X