This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Blue VXR Vectra

Hey peeps 1 of my work colleagues came for a brief spin in my car, apart from him saying how awsome & powerful she was he asked had she got a name well I had christened her The Blue Beast Of Bodmin, he suggested how about Bluebird ....... personally I couldn't refer to her as that as with the late great Donald Campbell doing what he did in the 1 & only Bluebird what say you all The VXR Veterans????

OK lets see, you're thinking of a name for your car and by the sounds of it, a girls name... my advice is to keep this relationship secret from your wife or other half, course if you dont have another half, don't let it get too serious!!

Comment

My wife wanted to call it Vicki the Vectra........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.

Anyway I have told her not to even think about giving it another name, she's already named my mum's Daewoo Matiz ''Matilda''/

Comment

How about thunderbird 1

Comment

Mine's the "Blue Meanie", so that name is taken

Comment

Blue Meanies are private traffic wardens in Edinburgh

Comment

Do you know I have still not seen ONE Vectra on the road. Loads of Zafs, Monaros a plenty, handful of Astras. Seen a few on dealers forecorts though...

Comment

You gotta better chance of seeing the Lock Ness monster! :wink:

Seriously though, there's always a few at the BTCC meets, come along to donny, you may even be able to get a ride in one! I'm happy to take anyone out so they can see what 480 Nm feels like

Comment

Not seen any Vectra VXR's where the hell you been??? very scary I suggest you get out more

Comment

Almost 8000 miles in mine, and I still haven't seen another one on the road !

dv.

Comment

Bluebird is risky,wasn't there a Datsun/Nissan Bluebird?
                      Best think again
                      sigpic
                      More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                      Click Here to.................
                      See My Wheels
                      See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I've had mine just over a year and not past another whilst out driving,only seen two parked up,not many round this way."which is nice"

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdilly
                          Bluebird is risky,wasn't there a Datsun/Nissan Bluebird?
                          Best think again
                          Thought it but didn't wanna say it

Comment

I was chatting to one of the guys at my local dealer a couple of weeks ago, just before i got mine. Oh he said " They are about " He then proceeded to scroll through page after page on his trusty pc looking at sales figures for the last year ! A little disgruntled he looked at me and said " HHHHHMMMMM we don't appear to have sold any " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I've seen several Astras, but still yet to see another veccy.

Comment

I`ve seen 2 , a silver one followed me just after I bought mine, then I saw a stunning black one a couple of weekends ago . Black still does it for me ..

Comment

Working...
                              X