This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAP Springs

Am I right in saying that these cannot be purchased for the Vectra VXR anymore?

TMS are not selling the KW springs anymore so i'm guessing the only ones available are the eibachs?

Cheers.

Originally posted by Andy_P View Post

TMS are not selling the KW springs anymore so i'm guessing the only ones available are the eibachs?

Cheers.
    Call Courtney Sport, 01692 404313 as they sell DAP springs for the Astra.

Not sure if Astra fit the Vectra, but you can ask.

Comment

Whats the reason for this ??

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
        Whats the reason for this ??
        I thought the guy that did them had stopped to concentrate on the motorsport side of things.......I could be wrong though.

Comment

I think your right, but you should be able to purchase KW direct mate, looking like eibach is the only ones now, but they are bringing out a new spring for the vec shortly, i think
          sigpic

Comment

Avail from Courtenays only , along with Astra ,Zafira ,Corsa and 3 levels for Astra.

Dap Performance are closed, Im on with other things.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up pal.

Comment

check out Thorney motorsport they have a good selection of Vectra VXR lowering options including TMS springs

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                  check out Thorney motorsport they have a good selection of Vectra VXR lowering options including TMS springs
                  TMS only do Eibachs now.

I have spoken to Courtney and they can order DAP springs at £180.00 a set.

Comment

I have spoken to Courtney and they can order DAP springs at £180.00 a set.
                    very good spring so I cant see you going wrong and they are well matched to your oem dampers.....have a word with sparky as he has been running them with good effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
                      very good spring so I cant see you going wrong and they are well matched to your oem dampers.....have a word with sparky as he has been running them with good effect.

I've got DAP Racing Springs as well and love them... really good setup

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post

I've got DAP Racing Springs as well and love them... really good setup

yeah you do hey and it handled superbly at the ring last year.........

Comment

Anyone know anywhere oooop north that could fit them and set them up for me. I dont think the TMS centre near me would help as the springs are not from TMS.

Comment

TMS shouldn't have a problem...it's a business afterall call them and ask...I don't see it being a problem they do vx servicing afterall.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X