This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel Tuning

The standard 3.0v6 diesel kicks out 185bhp standard. What can this be sensibly be taken to?

The 3.0 v6 diesel doesn`t like being tuned, so doesn`t remap as well as the 150`s I believe ...

Comment

Remap or tuning box should get you to around the 220bhp mark and 400lbs feet of torque. So will be very nippy.

Comment

did you asked this on here: http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/ or http://www.clubvs.co.uk/ or some other forum like that ?
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I had the pre facelift vec c 3.0 cdti and with a dtuk tuning box it went from the 172bhp to 217bhp and 369 lbft. Was great to drive and around town 30mpg and motorway was about 43mpg! Just sold mine for the chuckle bus

Comment

Oh forgot to say as bainie was saying the 150's go up to about 200bhp! Only down side is it's not the v6

Comment

I ran a DTUK eco3 green tuning box on my old signum V6 facelift. Power increase was noticeable and drivability was improved. No problems ever and well worth tha cash imo. Never had it on a rolling road but seen a vectra estate make 223 bhp and a big increase in torque

Comment

If it was the one at Star Davie, think it was 350ish on the torque.
                sigpic

Comment

ive been talking to DTUK about what box to go for when i get a vectra 1.9 CDTi if you go for the 120 bhp one you will see around 170bhp and the 150bhp as above just in the process of sorceing a good one seen some real sheds in the last few weeks i have test driven both the 8V 120bhp and the 16V 150bhp and to be honist couldnt realy tell that much difference apart from the pub talk that is still not sure which one to go for ??? but DTUK are your people if a box is the way you want to go
                  FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
                  182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
                  "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

Comment

Yeah DTUK are good. My vec 3.0 CDTI was the car that started it all. bought it from one of the directors great company and great service

Comment

& a great car, Andrews Vec was stunning !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                        & a great car, Andrews Vec was stunning !!
                        It was and still is, Sold it this week for the chuckle bus! the DTUK chips a great alternative to a remap as you can remove them in under 5 mins! and the same for installation 5 mins

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys

The 3.0V6 CDTI is a cracking engine, and tbh weve tuned quite a lot of euro3's (prefacelift 177PS) and euro4's (facelift 184PS)...

As Jon mentioned, there was a 3.0V6CDTI rolling roaded at Star Performance that produced the following figures:

Good old Green box on a 3.0V6CDTI Vectra...

227bhp and 354lbft

Comment

Originally posted by simon fletcher View Post
                            ive been talking to DTUK about what box to go for when i get a vectra 1.9 CDTi if you go for the 120 bhp one you will see around 170bhp and the 150bhp as above just in the process of sorceing a good one seen some real sheds in the last few weeks i have test driven both the 8V 120bhp and the 16V 150bhp and to be honist couldnt realy tell that much difference apart from the pub talk that is still not sure which one to go for ??? but DTUK are your people if a box is the way you want to go
                            i ran a 120 cdti for 3 years with a dtuk green system on it never once had a bit of bother with it it ran 165bhp and iirc 247lb/ft

Comment

not bag figers how did it drive once boxed
                              FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
                              182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
                              "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

Comment

Working...
                              X