This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone

Hi guys, i need to know if the Vectra comes with any kind of telephone prewiring. A blank connector that can be used to plug a handsfree kit into or does it have to be wired straight back into the radio?
    Cheers
    sigpic

CORSA VXR
    -
    Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
    Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Jut get an SOT lead for whatever car kit you plan to use. They it's just plug and play.
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers mate but im asking if the vectra has a connector behind the dash or somewhere so i can plug a handfree sot lead into or do i need one that plugs into the back of the radio?
      sigpic

CORSA VXR
      -

Comment

One that connects between the radio and the loom. You might be able to retro firt the vx bluetooth but it would be hasle with Tech 2 etc.
        sigpic

Comment

nice one, im going to fit the factory bluetooth to it. I'll just need the same setup as in my corsa then. Cheers for your help.
          sigpic

CORSA VXR
          -

Comment

If it's the factory kit then you'll need to double check, you didn't mention it was that. The kit in the corsa may be different since it's a new car.
            sigpic

Comment

The factory Bluetooth in the vectra is the same as in the corsa. It uses the same ecu and displays the same on the GID. Mic, speakers and mute is the same. Live and earth also the same. I've looked at the can bus today and that is linked the same between the headunit and the GID so I just needed to know if there was an extra connecter taped up in the loom somewhere to make life easier.
              sigpic

CORSA VXR
              -

Comment

Working...
              X