X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction control light on!!!!!!

My traction control light has came on,

Start the car up and all is well but a few yards down the road and the light comes on, the indicators wont reset themselfs when the light comes on?? oh and my IDS light is still on (this has been on for a few weeks now) Anyone got any ideas?
    Last edited by thenutz; 4 October 2009, 10:44 AM.

my traction control light came on recently like that, ended up it was the steering angle sensor, im sure i read somewhere that it can also affect the indicators resetting.
    Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

Comment

Bump!!!

Comment

Initially try the connector on the front suspension legs. The three plug connector, can work its way loose , especially if any work has been done there. The connector has a sliding lug, that needs to be moved downwards and the then the black ring moves round. Each of the connectors can then be pulled out. When putting them back in make sure the plugs go in as far as possible (without breaking!) and then turn the black ring back. Sometimes the plugs go in but do not make contact but look like they are in becuase they are located before the ring. This can also cause problems wit hthe speedo.
        Last edited by Sparky; 5 October 2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
          Initially try the connector on the front suspension legs. The three plug connector, can work its way loose , especially if any work has been done there. The connector has a sliding lug, that needs to be moved downwards and the then the black ring moves round. Each of the connectors can then be pulled out. When putting them back in make sure the plugs go in as far as possible (without breaking!) and then turn the black ring back. Sometimes the plugs go in but do not make contact but look like they are in becuase they are located before the ring. This can also cause problems wit hthe speedo.

Thanks Sparky Will have a look and see what i can find

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
          X