This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Tinting

I've just had a rear window tint on my Veccy. I was told to leave it for up to 3 days so all the bubbles would dissapate but after 1 week the rear window still has air around the edges where the factory tint is (the small black dotted bits).

Anyone else have this problem?

hmm i dont know if you have left it too late buddy, try going round the bubbled area with a damp cloth and adsa pressure, i had too do the exact same thing mate,
    sigpic

Comment

The dot matrix really shows up bad on the tinted windows because the tint film doesnt stick properly on top off it. If its really bad and noticable take it back and see what they say. Were the tints expensive

Comment

My tinter said this is normal for the tints to have white dots around the edge its due to the dot texture around the edges of the windows....
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Yea its not possible to make it perfect as davie says due too the dot matrix, but it is possible to make it look nearly perfect, try running for thumb over it forcefully if the sponge dont work, if no sucess take it back buddy,
          sigpic

Comment

Looking for someone to tint my windows,im in South Wales any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
              The dot matrix really shows up bad on the tinted windows because the tint film doesnt stick properly on top off it. If its really bad and noticable take it back and see what they say. Were the tints expensive
              I don't know if it's expensive (1st tint). but i paid 150 for rear and rear side from a company called Bass Junkies.

Comment

Was just told by the tinting company that I should wait for up to 30 days before it completely goes. Very strange

Comment

run your finger round the edge of the film buddy this helps press it on but anm thinking there 30 day quote is wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X