X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile tyre fitting???

hi all
    has anybody used event mobile tyres this is a tyre company that fits tyres at your own home or workplace..
    got quoted 244.00 for 2 new avonzz3 or falken 452 fitted and balanced..good deal or not?? and which of the 2 brands should i go for..
    thanks all
    raised to rocksigpic300bhp 400lb

Sounds a great deal buddy, dont know much about tyres but iv heard good things about the faulkins and i know that subaru recommend avon tyres HTH
    sigpic

Comment

I've used event mobile tyres a few times now, and I know many others that have also used them too.

They're excellent. Their prices are always among the lowest you'll find, and the fitters are kind to alloys

Comment

Used them last month for a new pair of fronts on my VXR, great service, would recommend them to anyone...

Comment

I've got Falken 452s fitted all round and a cost of £95 each fitted & balanced, tyre's good and price v good - in Northallerton

Comment

I see a van from Event Tyres at work pretty often. The guys are very happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Red View Post
              I've got Falken 452s fitted all round and a cost of £95 each fitted & balanced, tyre's good and price v good - in Northallerton
              Where did you get them fitted mate? I'm near Northallerton.....
              Focus RS - Blue + Octavia VRS Blackline (Special Edition) - White

Comment

Originally posted by thehulkster699 View Post
                Where did you get them fitted mate? I'm near Northallerton.....
                me too

Comment

Originally posted by gurdip View Post
                  hi all
                  has anybody used event mobile tyres this is a tyre company that fits tyres at your own home or workplace..
                  got quoted 244.00 for 2 new avonzz3 or falken 452 fitted and balanced..good deal or not?? and which of the 2 brands should i go for..
                  thanks all
                  hi iv got falken 452 on the front of my vectra estate very good

Comment

Working...
                  X