X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you see a blue one at a dealer can you let me know

Many thanks
    The only one around I can find has over 6,500 miles on it ugh.
    2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

WWW.NETWORKQ.CO.UK
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for that.
      The results show 2 cars, one is sold and the other is the high milage one ... It's done a lot more than what is shown.

Comment

We have an Arden blue, 19's, AFL etc 5k £21995.
        http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/70505.htm
        [email protected]
        Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

email sent

Comment

GORMLEYS VAUXHALL IN OMAGH IN COUNTY TYRONE HAVE A BLUE ONE WITH THE NECESSARY 19S IN STOCK. ITS NEW AND UNREG I THINK.TEL. 02882243116. I BOUGHT MINE OFF THEM AND THEY ARE GOOD TO DEAL WITH.

Comment

VXR Vectra

Well a bit of a story, but I now have sourced a used Arden blue with 19s and a couple of other extras at an incredible price. With any luck and not withstanding the Bank holiday I hope to pickup Saturday. Out of interest, our insurance is only £378 with Direct Line.
              I found it absolutely necessary to sort the men from the boys. Some dealers just can't be bothered and really surprised me how they just don't want to sell cars. Good luck to them.
              So if you are after an fantastic deal used, I can give you some excellent people to speak to.
              For a Brand New car, the top prise must go to Dean Oakley of :-
              Perrys of Barnsley
              Claycliffe Road, Barugh Green, Barnsley S75 1LR Barnsley
              01226 776100
              [email protected]
              Would of had my business, but the used car they had was sold, but excellent follow up found a new car with excellent savings.
              So I look forward to VXRing

Comment

Well done, I am sure you will enjoy. I have to put the Vectra in the garage where to get it out I would have to move cars around to stop me driving it, otherwise I'll be in it all and every day!!!!

Comment

I found the same when ordering my Meriva VXR. Local dealer wasn't interested at all. I had to sell the car to myself. I knew more about the car than him and i had to point out several things he didn't know when going through the order. The biggest savings were online and if it wasn't for the dealer matching the price and throwing some extras in i would have binned them.

Comment

Working...
                  X